Thursday, November 15, 2018

Zozo found in ancient Tibetan prophesy as Lord of all Demons

The following account is translated from French to english from the original book that mentions a Tibetan prophesy naming Zozo as becoming Lord of all demons.
During my research into The Zozo Phenomenon, my studies often involve digging into areas in other languages. 

In 1998 a professor of Asian studies named Phillip Sagante published this 155 page study of pre Zen Budhist Tibet. 

It contained an ancient Tibetan prophesy written in the 8th Century. 

Here is a screenshot of the prophesy written in French 


Here is that same opening to the prophesy translated into english. 

The Ninth Circle
Ancient Tibetan Prophesy

At the time of the kings of Yarlung, the time which passes is conceived in a
cyclic form. It is not linear as is believed today in the West, it is discontinuous.
Humanity passes successively ages of different kinds, and these ages of very
long duration seem to be numbered in tens of thousands of years.There is
first the time of origins, a kind of golden age. It is the epoch that follows the
creation of the world by the gods.It is located in a past pass, a happy pass,
pomp, prosper. Men and gods are not separated. Beings and all that will
populate the earth are concentrated in heaven; They descend in turn,
beginning with King Nyatri Tsenpo, founder of the Yarlung dynasty. A
thousand legends, like that of the yak and the horse, tell how the earth is
peopled with beings from heaven. This age of origin lasts ten thousand years
and ends under the reign of the thirteenth king of the Yarlung dynasty. The age
of the declines then appears.
The circumstances which put an end to the age of origin are very peculiar.
Until then, the lord of the demons, a man named Zozo, was enclosed in the
ninth storey under the ground, inside nine citadels of copper.
He is unhappily released by the drongzhile king, the thirteenth king of Yarlung.
The king himself is attained in his power; Two elements that protect his
person - we do not know if it is objects, animals or even gods - abandon his
body to go up to heaven. Then begins the age of declines. An evil religion
reaches the land of men. The power of Zozo and all the demons becomes
stronger.
Humanity then passes from a bad epoch to another, even worse; Declines
succeed and situations get worse. The gods, little by little, abandon men to
ascend to heaven; the mountains of the country are emptied of their presence;

The demons extend theirs.

This is by. far the oldest mentioning of Zozo being demonic that i have located in the last decade of research. 

4 comments:

  1. How can I get ahold of you? I have a question

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I will have to ask our Tibetan monk-friend who is arriving back in the USA in a week if he has been taught anything in connection with Z..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have never heard of this Zozo before using ouija. My daughter and I made a homemade ouiji board. She had been bothering me for a while to do this so i went ahead with it. We used a peice of a card board, a sharpie, and a clear yogert lid so nothing spectacular. Well we have only used it twice. A spirit came to us named Andrew, every thing seemed normal. My daughter and I are odinist. But my husband has recently reformed to Christianity but anyways Andrew proceeded to tell me Odin was false profit and the one true lord was jesus. Then he started giving scriptures out of the bible. One he gave me was Rev 14:10 which states about the mark of the beast. But anyways what makes this the weirdest of all is Andrew then proceeded to tell me he was sent to see me by a Zozo. My daughter just looked at eachother and I asked her if she knew the name Zozo she said no. Plus my daughter is 6. I asked him who is Zozo he tells me he is MY father, which is strange my blood mom told me she has no idea who my father is. I told him i dont know a Zozo how does he know me. Andrew then spelled out your blood mother. I was adopted as a small child. I then stated Zozo was a strange name and this Andrew spelled You may know Pazuzu. I dont know that name either. So I asked again why have you come Andrew spells Zozo. So then I asked if this Zozo was my father why didnt he come himself. The board said he would not. I asked if I could speak to this Zozo and the board said no. Thats the first time we used the board. So after that i told a friend about this and she showed me all this stuff on google and the I am Zozo movie. It was strange because i havnt had the negetive effects or the figure 8 on my board. My daughter and I tried the board once more and got this Andrew again. My daughter asked him how he died and he spelled Zozo push me on Axe. I asked Andrew why he had come to the board again he spells Diana forgot Zozo. My name is Diana. So i asked when was the first time this Zozo met me the board goes to 3. I asked again if i could speak to this Zozo it says no. My daughter then asked if this Zozo has any other children it states 10 on earth. I then said this has to be a joke board says "no joke remember". This has me a little freaked out. I read all the horrifying post about this Zozo. So then i asked if Zozo wanted to hurt me tthe board said no. My daughter wanted to continue talking with the board but I started gettng a little creeped out and said im ready to say goodbye, The board says NO and spells out "Remember Diana". Im starting to really become uncomfortable at this time. We finally did say goodbye after that. But im really freaked out about this. After reading these post i had my spiritual clenser clense the house as well as my husbands priest. But I found your contact information and saw you were a Zozologist i wanted to see if you could maybe please give me some interpretation I can't wrap my head around it. I thought this may be some sort of joke untill i saw 100s of other post about this dangerous Zozo. I have kids. And needless to say NO MORE OUIJA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the mention of Zozo being the lord of the demons does this line "The king himself is attained in his power; Two elements that protect his
    person - we do not know if it is objects, animals or even gods - abandon his
    body to go up to heaven. Then begins the age of declines. An evil religion
    reaches the land of men." Refer to (Zozo) or still (Tsenpo) as the king being discussed. If zozo then the "objects = ouija board) which reached us as the only thing tying him to humanity as a way for him to spread the "evil religion" to us (the land of men) from his deep prison or dungeon. Evil religion referring to the undeniable existence of zozo's presence in those who he has communicated with, us, believers as his followers spreading his existence through searching for proof

    ReplyDelete