Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Did Zozo strike during Ghost Adventures Halloween Episode?

                Zak Bagans and Billy Tolley watch Jay Wasley and Darren Evans during the final                                     creepy scenes of Ghost Adventures Live Halloween Live Investigation!




I was invited to be a special guest for Ghost Adventures Halloween investigation of Zak Bagans Haunted Museum. Ive worked with these guys several times and it was nice to see Zak and the guys!










Josh Gates was hosting things and it was very cool getting to speak with him about his experiences in television! Before the trip I was asked to sign a waiver saying that i investigate the Museum at my own risk.














Josh Warren turns on Jacobs Ladder and a Tesla Coil which could be felt as an electrical charge in the air during the Ouija session.

The board spelled ALAL and ZOZO during the session. Producers suddenly called us off the set not allowing time to close the session.



The day after I got back home I developed a high fever for several days which led to me coughing up blood. I was near total collapse when I was transported by ambulance to Saint Francis Hospital with dangerous symptoms.

Somehow i developed septic shock from some kind of crazy infection of the blood and lungs, I could barely breath and became semi conscious as doctors worked to treat me.











For seven days I lay in the hospital under an army of pic line IV's and required 24 hr care and an army of antibiotics.

For days my white blood cell count was off the charts as my body was fighting this terrible infection that had invaded my body.



I was given this St. Benedect Meddallion for safety by a friend who was concerned that sometimes things dont stay in Vegas! At one point I remember clutching it and saying prayers to save my life as held on in the hospital with a fever of 105.

Doctors were scheduling further biopsies and worried that i might have become cancerous and developing embolism. I was the sickest I had ever been. I have never spent a single night in a hospital room before this adventure.




The 6th day of my stay these were found by nurses underneath my door. I do not know who put them there, but that morning my fever broke and blood tests revealed my white blood cell count and fallen dramatically thu the night.

I could finally breath without intense pain, and I was no longer coughing up big mouthfuls of fresh red blood.

I do not blame Ghost Adventures for my affliction, but i do find the timing of such an ordeal to be pretty creepy. Im lucky to be alive after this crazy sickness.

I have always warned people that messing with ouija boards can be dangerous, and while i cannot say with certainty that the ouija and Zozo demon caused me to be sick, i have to wonder if it were involved.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment